I find the first enemies (biting) to be very hard to kill, they have a small hitbox, then the shooters are really easy to kill. At the second level it got too hard. I will also mention that in fullscreen, some things were off-screen. Overall a great game.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Some of my observations. (Note: I am not a profesional (or even good) game developer myself)
1. Auto-cannons audio gets a bit boring and stale after a while (especial with the 4 cannon gigantic titan)
2. Overcharge should scale too. It is super usefull early with the basic titan but next to pointless with the 4 cannon one. I thought its going to get more range or something as you tier up.
3. I love the controlls. Either shoot or move. (works really well with your ranged enemies)
4. The small basic enemies are hard to hit. (small hitbox?) So I got to lvl 50 and with my 4 cannon titan. Killing those bit red enemies was easy (literaly 3-4 shots and dead) while killing those small bastards was quite annoying.
5. I would like to see mouse position affect your cannon rotation. More focused fire if you understand. Would make it much more rewarding.
Anyway. Nice game.
I have to say this is one of the most constructive feedback comments I have had so far. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.
It's funny you mention the focus fire, I had accidentally come across the behaviour but unfortunately artistically the beams didn't line up. But will definitely make a good addition to the GIGA titan.
Fun game! Love the music!